It is an interactive booklet that will enable you to easily navigate and view online and it also downloadable as a PDF.
The South Australian Collaborative Childhood Project
Re- imagining Childhood: The rights of children Birth – 3 years
March 2017 – June 2018
A 15 month research project for teams of educators of children Birth – 3 in Long Day Care Centres to:
- Research the Reggio Emilia education principles within their local context
- Make visible how each service enacts the rights of the child as citizen from birth
- Share their research locally, state-wide and nationally.
The research teams will:
- Be based in centres and provide Long Day Care for children Birth to three years
- Consist of the centre Director and a minimum of two educators who work directly with children aged Birth to three years
- Be supported by their centre, will make a financial up front commitment of a $1,000 project commencement fee and meet costs associated with professional learning
- Commit to participating in ongoing research, professional learning and documenting their research from March 2017 – June 2018
- Be prepared to share their learning journey with others
- Identify and collaborate with a critical friend/mentor (a mentor can be provided if necessary)
- Submit their EOI by COB Friday 27 January 2017 (late applications cannot be considered).
Gowrie Australia has created 7 brand new Theory into Practice sessions and are running these as part of our new calendar learning sessions as well as offering them in-centre to services.
Developed by an expert partnership between Lady Gowrie Child Centres located in NSW, QLD, SA, TAS and VIC, the Theory into Practice sessions cover a wide variety of stimulating topics. These sessions combine theory and best practice to recharge your thinking and pedagogy. For more information on on-site professional learning, contact a consultant today. We can deliver sessions in the evening or on weekends at your service. View flyer for more information.