Our professional learning programs are embedded in current research and practice, supporting services to deliver outcomes for children and families. The connection with our children's programs enables our professional learning to be relevant, accessible and practical, supporting requirements under the National Quality Framework.
Gowrie SA has a range of professional development and support options for education and care services in SA including long day care, family day care, outside school hours care, kindergarten/preschool, in-home care, budget based funded services, and occasional care. We also support professionals working in health, wellbeing and community services.
Professional development and support can be accessed at Gowrie SA or we can visit your service, providing professional learning for individuals, small groups or whole staff teams.
Our customised approaches support services to develop in-depth Professional Learning Plans at individual or service levels which achieve learning goals over time.
We can come to you...
Professional learning opportunities include:
- Professional development workshops
- Facilitated staff meetings to build collaborative learning communities
- Building capacity of educators to support ongoing learning
- Consultancy, support and mentoring
- Rural workshops and support services are available throughout SA
- Specialist presenters including interstate and international recognised leaders
- Online Training Website
You can also access the Childhood Online Library to support your team's learning.